|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9822||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||50gm|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Triphaladi Churnam
Triphaladi Churnam is an Ayurvedic medicine, used in treating eye diseases and non healing wounds. It is used both internally and externally.
Triphaladi Churnam Benefits:
It has excellent healing power. It is widely used in all types of wounds and ulcers. Water boiled with this powder can be used for dhara (pouring over the area) for quick healing of unhealthy wounds, nonhealing wounds, ulcers and in allergic manifestations of the eye. It is specifically recommended for protection of eyes.
Triphaladi Choornam dosage:
- For external application – it is made into decoction with water and that water is used to wash the wounds and ulcers.
- Internally, it is used in a dose of 3 – 5 grams once or twice a day before or after food as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Triphaladi Churnam ingredients:
Equal quantities of herbal powders of
- Triphala –
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- and Yashtimadhu – Locrice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Be the first to review this product