|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8715||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||150 GM||100% Natural|
Triphala Ghrita (Ghee)
Triphala literally means the three fruits - Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhataki mixed together. It is the one of the best rasayana as it alleviates all three doshas. Triphala ghrita is highly recommended to improve the eyesight. It is used orally as well as by giving netra-basti to treat myopia. Ghrita or Ghee means clarified butter and is considered one of the best ayurvedic anupana (vehicle) for carrying herbs to the desired site of action.
Triphala Ghrita / Ghee is a powerful rejuvenating and detoxifying formulation that cleanses and supports the entire GI tract, improving digestion, elimination and assimilation of nutrients. Triphala helps to remove fat deposits and toxins from the intestines, helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels (already within the normal range); and reduces acidic condition. Tri-antioxidants-phala is rich in natural Vitamin C and abundant in antioxidants.
Nutrient-rich Triphala (or three fruits) regulates, strengthens, tones, and cleanses your digestive system without stripping or depleting your body of vital nutrients.
One of the oldest and most renowned herbal formulas from the Vedic tradition, Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits: amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. High in linoleic oil and vitamin C, non habit-forming and safe for people of all ages, our Ayurvedic Triphala formula's colon cleansing action supports healthy digestive and gastro intestinal function while strengthening nutritional assimilation.
- Excellent for internal cleansing.
- Non habit-forming laxative.
- Helps Regulate elimination functions.
- Cleanses, strengthens and tones the colon.
- Supports the entire digestive system.
Taken daily, your body will experience the great benefits of Triphala on multiple levels-and due to its high vitamin content, this Triphala Formula works well as a food supplement to your diet. Used for thousands of years in India, Ayurvedic triphala has established itself among natural healers. If your system is in need of rebalancing, this is an excellent remedy: the three fruits that make up Triphala Formula are said to address the three humors of the body, creating internal harmony.
Suggested Dosage: Take 1 teaspoon twice a day with milk.
Triphala Ghritam Ingredients:
12 grams of each of:
- Triphala - Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Trikatu - Pepper, long pepper and ginger.
- Draksha - dry grapes
- Madhuka - Licroice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Katukarohini - Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Prapaundarika - Lotus variety
- Ela - cardamom
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Nagakeshar - Mesua ferrea
- Nilotpala - Nymphoea stellata
- Shweta and Krishna Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Chandana - sandalwood - Santalum album
- Haridra - Turmeric
- Daruharidra - Berberis aristata
- Ghee - 576 g
- Milk - 768 ml
- Triphala Kashayam - 2.304 liters.
- Be the first to review this product