|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8558||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Swasanandam Gulika is an Ayurvedic medicine with herbal and mineral ingredients. It is used in the treatment of bronchitis, Asthma etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Swasanandam Gulika Benefits: Useful in the treatment of cold, cough, bronchitis and asthma.
Swasanandam Gulika dosage: (125 mg)1 - 2 tablets, once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.Side Effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Shuddha Hingula - Purified and processed Cinnabar (An ore of Mercury and Sulphur)
- Karpoora - Cinnamomum camphora
- Vatsanabha - Purified and processed Aconitum ferox
- Vara - Triphala - Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica and Emblica officinalis.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product