|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8606||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200gm||Vegatarian|
Sukumara Lehyam is an Ayurvedic formulations, in herbal ghee form. This herbal ghee is made from Vidaryadi group of herbs, mentioned in Ashtanga Hrudayam. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as formulations, used in the use of gynecological diseases. This formulations is prepared based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Sukumara Lehyam Benefits: It is used as formulations and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the use of lower abdominal pain in women, abscess, hemorrhoids, menstrual pain, inflammation, constipation.
In women, it is usually given as a daily tonic in lower Suggested Uses for overall good health. It is also used to improve skin complexion.
Synonyms: Sukumara ghritham, sukumaram Lehyamm, sukumara Lehyam, Sukumara Kalyana Lehyam
Because this product is paste in consistency, Some companies name this product as Sukumara Lehyam.
Sukumara Lehyam Suggested Usage: As formulations - quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day..
Sukumara Lehyam Side Effects:
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should excise precaution.
- In very high Suggested Use, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Sukumara Lehyam Ingredients:
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa - 4.8 kg
480 grams of each of:
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni - Uraria picta
- Payasya (Kshirakakoli) - Roscoea purpurea
- Ashwaganda - Withania somnifera
- Eranda - Ricinus communis
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Darbhamoola - Erianthus arundinaceum
- Kushamoola - Desmostachya bipinnata
- kashamoola - Saccharum spontaneum
- Shara moola - Saccharum arundinaceum
- Ikshumoola - Saccharum officinarum
- Potagala moola - Typha elephantina
- Water for decoction - 49.152 liters boiled and reduced to 6.144 liters.
- Guda - Jaggery - 1.44 kg
- Eranda taila - Castor oil - 768 g
- ghee - 1.536 kg
- Milk - 1.536 liters
96 grams of fine powder of each of:
- Krishna - Long pepper fruit
- Krishnamoola - Long pepper root
- Saindhava Lavana - rock salt
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Madhuka - Madhuka longifolia
- Mridvika - Raisins
- Yavani - Trachyspermum ammi
- Nagara - ginger
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product