|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8606||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||250 gm||Vegatarian|
Sukumara Lehyam is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This herbal ghee is made from Vidaryadi group of herbs, mentioned in Ashtanga Hrudayam. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used in the treatment of gynecological diseases. This medicine is prepared based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Sukumara Lehyam Benefits: It is used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of lower abdominal pain in women, abscess, hemorrhoids, menstrual pain, inflammation, constipation.
In women, it is usually given as a daily tonic in lower doses for overall good health. It is also used to improve skin complexion.
Synonyms: Sukumara ghritham, sukumaram Lehyamm, sukumara Lehyam, Sukumara Kalyana Lehyam
Because this product is paste in consistency, Some companies name this product as Sukumara Lehyam.
Sukumara Lehyam dosage: As medicine - quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. For Panchakarma preparation - Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
Sukumara Lehyam Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should excise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Sukumara Lehyam Ingredients:
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa - 4.8 kg
480 grams of each of:
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni - Uraria picta
- Payasya (Kshirakakoli) - Roscoea purpurea
- Ashwaganda - Withania somnifera
- Eranda - Ricinus communis
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Darbhamoola - Erianthus arundinaceum
- Kushamoola - Desmostachya bipinnata
- kashamoola - Saccharum spontaneum
- Shara moola - Saccharum arundinaceum
- Ikshumoola - Saccharum officinarum
- Potagala moola - Typha elephantina
- Water for decoction - 49.152 liters boiled and reduced to 6.144 liters.
- Guda - Jaggery - 1.44 kg
- Eranda taila - Castor oil - 768 g
- ghee - 1.536 kg
- Milk - 1.536 liters
96 grams of fine powder of each of:
- Krishna - Long pepper fruit
- Krishnamoola - Long pepper root
- Saindhava Lavana - rock salt
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Madhuka - Madhuka longifolia
- Mridvika - Raisins
- Yavani - Trachyspermum ammi
- Nagara - ginger
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product