|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4457||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Sudhabala Tailam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Sudhabala Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. This Ayurvedic oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles and is helpful in neurological conditions.
Shudha means "Pure" and Bala means "Strength" in Sanskrit. So Shudha Bala means - Pure Bala Oil for strengthening the nerves.
Sudhabala Thailam Uses:
- It is traditionally used in Ayurveda to control neurological conditions such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia, etc.
- It is used for external application as in massage and also for oral administration.
Sudhabala Tailam Ingredients:
- Bala moola - root of Sida cordifolia - 480 grams
- Tila taila - sesame oil - 3.072 ml
- Balamoola kashaya - water deocoction of Bala root - 4800 ml.
- Cow Milk - 6.144 ml
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product