Sudhabala Tailam 7
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4459||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Sudhabala Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. This Ayurvedic medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles. This is used in treatment of neurological conditions.Sudhabala Thailam Uses:
- It is used in Ayurveda treatment of neurological conditions such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia, etc.
- It is used for external application as in massage and also for oral administration.
- Bala moola - root of Sida cordifolia - 480 grams
- Tila taila - sesame oil - 3.072 ml
- Balamoola kashaya - water deocoction of Bala root - 4800 ml.
- Cow Milk - 6.144 ml
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product