|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8668||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||5 LITRE||100% Natural|
Sahacharadi Thailam (Arya Vaidya Pharmacy)
Sahacharadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used in treatment of Vata imbalance disorders, muscle and joint stiffness and convulsions. It is used orally and also for massage.
Sahacharadi Tailam uses: It is useful in Ayurvedic treatment of Vata diseases, tremors, convulsions, psychosis, stiffness of thigh, muscle cramps, and muscle wasting.
It helps to relieve rhinitis and sinusitis. It is useful in gynaecological disorders.
How to use:
It is used for massage.
Orally, it is used in the dose of 3 - 5 ml, once or twice a day, before food with warm water or warm milk, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
In gynaecological disorders, it is also used for vaginal douche.
It is used in many Ayurvedic treatments such as Basti (Rectal enema), Greeva Basti, Janu Basti etc.
Sahacharadi Thailam Ingredients:
- Sahachara - Strobilanthes ciliates
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni - Urarica picta
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Water for decoction - boiled and reduced and then filtered.
Paste prepared from fine powders of 48 g of each of
- Sevya - Khus Khus - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Nakha - Capparis sepiaria
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Hima - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Sprikka - Anisomeles malabarica
- Priyangu - Callicarpa macrophylla
- Nalika - Hibiscus cannabinus
- Ambu - Pavonia odorata
- Shaileya - Parmelia perlata
- Lohita - Indian Madder (root) - Rubia cordifolia
- Nalada - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Loha (Agaru) - Aquilaria agallocha
- Surahva - Himalayan cedar (bark) - Cedrus deodara
- Choraka - Angelica glauca
- Mishi - Indian Dill - Anethum sowa
- Turushka - Liquid amber orientalis
- Nata - Indian valerian (root) - Valeriana wallichi
- Ksheera - Cow milk - 3.072 liters
- Taila - Sesame oil - Sesamum indicum - 3.072 liters
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product