|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8642||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Sahacharadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used in treatment of Vata imbalance disorders, muscle and joint stiffness and convulsions. It is used orally and also for massage.
Sahacharadi Tailam Uses: It is useful in Ayurvedic treatment of Vata diseases, tremors, convulsions, psychosis, stiffness of thigh, muscle cramps, and muscle wasting.
- It helps to relieve rhinitis and sinusitis.
- It is useful in gynaecological disorders.
How to use Sahacharadi Taila?:
- It is used for massage.
- Orally, it is used in the dose of 3 - 5 ml, once or twice a day, before food with warm water or warm milk, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- In gynaecological disorders, it is also used for vaginal douche.
- It is used in many Ayurvedic treatments such as Basti (Rectal enema), Greeva Basti, Janu Basti etc.
How long to use Sahacharadi oil:
- Externally, it can be used for a very long period of time.
- Orally and for other Ayurvedic treatments, it is usually used for not more than 2 - 3 months.
Side effects of Sahacharadi Kuzhambu (oil):
- There are no apparent side effects with this medicine. However, oral intake should only be undergone under the guidance of an able Ayurvedic doctor.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children. store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Sahacharadi Thailam ingredients:
Coarse powder of -
- Sahachara - Strobilanthes ciliates - 4.8 kg
- 480 grams of each of
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni - Urarica picta
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Abhiru - Asparagus racemosus - 2.4 kg
- Water for decoction - 49.152 liters, boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters, filtered.
- Paste prepared from fine powders of 48 g of each of
- Sevya - Khus Khus - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Nakha - Capparis sepiaria
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Hima - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Sprikka - Anisomeles malabarica
- Priyangu - Callicarpa macrophylla
- Nalika - Hibiscus cannabinus
- Ambu - Pavonia odorata
- Shaileya - Parmelia perlata
- Lohita - Indian Madder (root) - Rubia cordifolia
- Nalada - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Loha (Agaru) - Aquilaria agallocha
- Surahva - Himalayan cedar (bark) - Cedrus deodara
- Choraka - Angelica glauca
- Mishi - Indian Dill - Anethum sowa
- Turushka - Liquid amber orientalis
- Nata - Indian valerian (root) - Valeriana wallichi
- Ksheera - Cow milk - 3.072 liters
- Taila - Sesame oil - Sesamum indicum - 3.072 liters
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product