|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8642||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Sahacharadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil helpful in Vata imbalance disorders, muscle and joint stiffness and convulsions. It is used orally and also for massage.
Sahacharadi Tailam Uses: It is traditionally used in Ayurveda to control Vata diseases, tremors, convulsions, psychosis, stiffness of thigh, muscle cramps, and muscle wasting.
- It helps to relieve rhinitis and sinusitis.
- It is useful in gynaecological disorders.
How to use Sahacharadi Taila:
- It is used for massage.
- Orally, it is used in the use of 3 - 5 ml, once or twice a day, before food with warm water or warm milk.
- In gynaecological disorders, it is also used for vaginal douche.
- It is traditionally used in Ayurveda to control such as Basti (Rectal enema), Greeva Basti, Janu Basti etc.
How long to use Sahacharadi oil:
- Externally, it can be used for a very long period of time.
- Orally and for other traditionally used in Ayurveda to control, it is usually used for not more than 2 - 3 months.
Side effects of Sahacharadi Kuzhambu (oil):
- There are no apparent side effects with this formulation. However, oral intake should only be undergone under the guidance of an able Ayurvedic practioners.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children. store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Sahacharadi Thailam ingredients:
Coarse powder of -
- Sahachara - Strobilanthes ciliates - 4.8 kg
- 480 grams of each of
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni - Urarica picta
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Abhiru - Asparagus racemosus - 2.4 kg
- Water for decoction - 49.152 liters, boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters, filtered.
- Paste prepared from fine powders of 48 g of each of
- Sevya - Khus Khus - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Nakha - Capparis sepiaria
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Hima - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Sprikka - Anisomeles malabarica
- Priyangu - Callicarpa macrophylla
- Nalika - Hibiscus cannabinus
- Ambu - Pavonia odorata
- Shaileya - Parmelia perlata
- Lohita - Indian Madder (root) - Rubia cordifolia
- Nalada - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Loha (Agaru) - Aquilaria agallocha
- Surahva - Himalayan cedar (bark) - Cedrus deodara
- Choraka - Angelica glauca
- Mishi - Indian Dill - Anethum sowa
- Turushka - Liquid amber orientalis
- Nata - Indian valerian (root) - Valeriana wallichi
- Ksheera - Cow milk - 3.072 liters
- Taila - Sesame oil - Sesamum indicum - 3.072 liters
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product