Rajatha Bhasmam Capsule
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|8661||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10 Capsules|
Rajat Bhasma is an Ayurvedic formulation prepared from Silver. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, diabetes etc. It is known as Roupya Bhasma, Chandi Bhasma in Hindi.Rajat Bhasma Uses:
- It is astringent, sweet - sour in nature and taste. It is natural coolant.
- It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardio-vascular diseases.
- It improves skin complexion, digestion power, body strength and immunity, intelligence.
- It is an excellent rejuvenative, anti-aging medicine.
- It relieves burning sensation, used in treating memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, diabetes, Cachexia, Tissue wasting, Urinary disorders, Alcoholism, Poisoning, Fever, Uterine disorder, Epilepsy
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata, Pitta and kapha.
Rajat Bhasm dosage: 125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic practitioner. It is traditionally administered along with Chitraka Moola Kashaya, Parpataka Kashaya, Ushiraa Kashaya, Brahmi juice extract, Honey etc.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product