Prabhanjana Vimardhana Thailam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8593||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||5 LITRE||100% Natural|
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used to treat abscess with pain, hernia, abdominal pain, backache etc. It is used for external application.
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Tailam Uses: It is used to treat abscess due to Vata, hernia, abdominal colic, facial palsy, neuro-muscular conditions due to Vata imbalance and backache.
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Thailam side effects: It is not having any side effect, on external applciation.Prabhanjana Vimardanam Tailam Ingredients:
25.6 grams of each of
- Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Shigru - Moringa oleifera
- Varuna - Crataeva nurvala
- Arka - Calotropis procera
- karanja - Pongamia pinnata
- Eranda - Ricinus ccommunis
- Koranta (sahachara) - Barleria prionitis
- Vajigandha - Withania somnifera
- Prasarini - Paedaria foetida
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Agnimantha - Premna corymbosa
- water for decoction - 24.576 liters, boiled and reduced to 6.144 liters, filtered.
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 1.536 liters
- ksheera - cow milk - 3.072 liters
- Dadhi - Curds - 1.536 liters
- Kanjika - 1.536 liters
- Paste prepared with fine powders of 12 grams of each of -
- Tagara - Valeriana wallichi
- Amarakashta - Cedrus deodara
- Ela - Elettaria cardamomum
- Shunti - Ginger - Zingiber officinalis
- Sarshapa - Mustard - Brassica juncea
- Choraka - Angelica glauca
- Shatahva - Anethum sowa
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Sindhuttha - Rock sakt
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Kalanusarika - Fenugreek - Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Chitraka - Plumbago zeylanica
- Mamsi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Sarala - Pinus roxburghi
- Katurohini - Picrorhiza kurroa
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product