|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4930||Sanjeevani Organics||60gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
This Italian food staple is chock full of antioxidants.
Know This Product: The herb oregano is a native of the Mediterranean region where it grows abundantly. Its Latin name, Origanum vulgare, means "joy of the mountains" (where it is often found growing). Oregano is closely related to marjoram; in fact oregano is wild marjoram and is stronger in flavor than marjoram. The oregano plant bears tiny leaves, which have a pungent scent and strong flavor. Its edible flowers are pink or purple and may be eaten in salads or used as a garnish. Oregano leaves may be used fresh or dried (the flavor is more pungent when the leaves are dried). It is the ultimate herb to use in tomato bases in pizzas. Oregano is a helpful herb for relieving digestive discomfort and coughs. It is high in antioxidant activity due to high content of phenolic acid and flavonoids. Oregano works well with tomato dishes, including pizza, spaghetti, chili and a variety of Italian dishes. It works well with other herbs and flavoring, for example garlic, onion, thyme, basil, parsley and olive oil. Add oregano in the end of the cooking process to maximize its flavor.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic, No off odor||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic, No off taste||Normal known and accepted taste|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product as maximum in percentage||8.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total ash on dry basis as maximum in percentage||5.0%||Presence of mineral matter|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||0.5%||Presence of silicious matter|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories: 306 kcal||Calories from Fat: 86|
|Total Fat||10.00 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||64.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||43.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product