|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8585||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||5 LITRE||100% Natural|
Neelibhringadi Oil is an Ayurvedic hair oil, used to improve quality of hair, to treat split hairs, premature graying and baldness.
Neelibhringadi Thailam Uses: It is used to treat premature greying, baldness, split hairs, hair loss, scalp itching and dandruff.
Neelibhringadi Tailam side effects: There are no side effects with this oil on external application.
Nelibhringadi Coconut Oil Ingredients:
- Neeli swarasa - Juice extract or decoction of Indigofera tinctorea - 768 ml
- Bhringaraja swarasa - Juice extract or decoction of Eclipta alba - 768 ml
- Shatakratulata (Karnasphota) - Cardiospermum helicacabum - decoction - 768 ml
- Dhatri - Amla - Emblica officinalis - 768 ml
- Aja ksheera - Goat milk - 768 ml
- Nalikera Ksheera - coconut - 768 ml
- Mahishiksheera - Buffalo milk - 768 ml
- Dhenudbhava - Cow milk - 768 ml
- Taila - Coconut oil - 768 ml
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra - 32 g
- Gunjamoola - Root of Abrus precatorius - 32 g
- Anjana - Aqueous extract of berberis aristata - 32 g
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product