|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8584||Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala||200 ml||100% Natural|
An effective Ayurvedic medicated oil for the treatment of Rheumatic disorders. Stiffness and painful movements of joints, swelling, burning sensation, numbness etc are convincingly treated with the external application and internal administration of this oil.
A medicated Ayurvedic oil prepared out of Vilwa, Aswagandha, Bhrihati etc, which helps in the treatment of disorders related to Arthritis. Facial palsy, paralysis, Deafness, ailments of tongue, gum and teeth are also cured with Valiya Narayana Thailam. It also acts as a good medicine to help women conceive. Valiya Narayana Thailam has its proven results in the treatment of male impotency. It has proven results in the treatment of insanity. It could either be used internally or applied externally, as per the condition of the disease. It could be used externally for therapies like Abyangam, Pichu, Kativasti, Nasyam and Dhara.Narayana Oil uses:
- It is useful to relieve aches and pains due to travelling.
- It is useful to improve bone strength in osteoporosis and arthritis.
- It is useful in joint disorders like Osteo arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar and cervical spondylosis, gout.
- Orally, it is used in treatment of oligospermia, male and female infertility treatment.
- It is used for nasal instillation to improve strength of sense organs and to treat hearing and vision problems.
- It is helpful in locked jaw and toothache.
- It helps to relieve testicular pain, on massage.
- No side effects are known with this oil, on external administration.
- Oil's oral intake should only be done strictly under medical supervision.
480 grams of each of
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Paribhadra - Erythrina variegata
- Prasarini - Paedaria foetida
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Atibala - Abutilon indicum
- Shvadamshtra - Tribulus terrestris
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa
- Water for decoction - 49.152 liters, boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters
- Taila - Sesame oil - Sesamum indicum - 3.072 liters
- Shatapushpa - Anethum sowa
- Devadaru - Cedrus deodara
- Mamsi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Shaileyaka - Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Chandana - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Tagara - Valeriana wallichi
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Ela - Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom)
- Mashaparni - Teramnus labialis
- Mudgaparni - Phaseolus trilobus
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni - Uraria picta
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Turagagandha - Withania somnifera
- Saindhava Lavana - Rock salt
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa
- Shatavari rasa - Juice extract / water decoction of Asparagus racemosus - 3.072 liters
- Goksheera - Cow milk / goat milk - 12.288 liters
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product