|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8891||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||150gm||100% Natural|
Narasimha Rasayana is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal butter form.This medicine has butter as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine for the treatment of weakness, weight gain, hair growth and rejuvenation. It is also known as Narasimha Rasayanam, Narasimha Rasayan.
Narasimha Rasayanam Benefits: It is widely used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of weight gain, to improve muscle mass and strength, improves hair growth, improves intelligence, and rejuvenation. It helps to relieve from being tired all the time.
Narasimha Rasayana Dosage: As medicine - quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. For Panchakarma preparation - Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
It is usually administered with warm water, honey or milk.
Narasimha Rasayana Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should excise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Narasimha Rasayana Ingredients:
1 part of each of:
- Gayatri (Acacia catechu)
- Shikhi (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Shimshapa (Dalbergia sissoo)
- Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium)
- Shiva (Terminalia chebula)
- Vella (Embelia ribes)
- Akshaka (Terminalia bellirica)
- Arushkara (purified Semecarpus anacardium)
- Ayas - Iron plates - 8 parts
- water for decoction - 16 times, boiled and reduced to 4 parts.
- Ksheera - equal to decoction
- Bharnga niryasa - (Elcipta alba) - 2 times of decoction
- Vara kashaya (Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amla)
- Haiyangaveena - Butter
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product