Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Nalpamaradi Thailam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4401||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml||100% Natural|
Nalpamaradi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of skin diseases with itching such as eczema. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.Nalpamaradi oil Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, Herpes, Eczema, Dermatitis, allergic skin diseases such as ring worm infestation.
- This oil is also used as baby massage oil, to relieve any minor skin conditions and to improve fairness and skin complexion, since it contains Turmeric and sandalwood.
- Nalpamara - 15 grams of each of group of four types of tree barks - viz
- Vata - Ficus benghalensis
- Ashwattha - Ficus religiosa
- Plaksha - Ficus lacor
- Udumbara - Ficus glomerata
- Triphala - Haritaki - Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica, Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Sevya - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Chora - Angelica glauca
- Tila taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- 3.072 liters of Water decoction prepared from
- Paimanjal - wet turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Parpata - Fumaria indica
Nalpamaradi oil an acclaimed oil in Ayurveda for enhancing complexion, for allergic itching, softening the skin on regular use. This traditional ayurvedic thailam also soothes and heals skin in sun burns.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product