Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Nalpamaradi Thailam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4401||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml||100% Natural|
Nalpamaradi Thailam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Nalpamaradi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil helpful in skin diseases with itching such as eczema. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Nalpamaradi oil Uses:
- It is helpful in skin diseases, Herpes, Eczema, Dermatitis, allergic skin diseases such as ring worm infestation.
- This oil is also used as baby massage oil, to relieve any minor skin conditions and to improve fairness and skin complexion, since it contains Turmeric and sandalwood.
Nalpamaradi Thailam Ingredients:
- Nalpamara - 15 grams of each of group of four types of tree barks - viz
- Vata - Ficus benghalensis
- Ashwattha - Ficus religiosa
- Plaksha - Ficus lacor
- Udumbara - Ficus glomerata
- Triphala - Haritaki - Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica, Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Sevya - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Chora - Angelica glauca
- Tila taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- 3.072 liters of Water decoction prepared from
- Paimanjal - wet turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Parpata - Fumaria indica
Nalpamaradi oil an acclaimed oil in Ayurveda for enhancing complexion, for allergic itching, softening the skin on regular use. This traditional ayurvedic thailam also soothes and heals skin in sun burns.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product