|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8637||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Nalpamaradi Oil is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of skin diseases with itching such as eczema. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.Nalpamaradi oil Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, Herpes, Eczema, Dermatitis, allergic skin diseases such as ring worm infestation.
- This oil is also used as baby massage oil, to relieve any minor skin conditions and to improve fairness and skin complexion, since it contains Turmeric and sandalwood.
How to use Nalpamaradi Oil: This oil is meant to be used for external application only. It is applied over the affected skin parts.
Nalpamaradi Thailam side effects: There are no side effects with this oil on external application.Nalpamaradi Tailam Ingredients:
- Nalpamara - 15 grams of each of group of four types of tree barks - viz
- Vata - Ficus benghalensis
- Ashwattha - Ficus religiosa
- Plaksha - Ficus lacor
- Udumbara - Ficus glomerata
- Triphala - Haritaki - Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica, Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Sevya - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Chora - Angelica glauca
- Tila taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- 3.072 liters of Water decoction prepared from
- Paimanjal - wet turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Parpata - Fumaria indica
- The above combination of herbs, oil and liquid is heated till the oil is prepared, filtered.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product