Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Murivenna Oil
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|7859||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Murivenna Oil is an effective Classical Ayurvedic thailam, a renowned Formula used for non healing wounds, fractures and sprains. It is prepared in coconut oil base.
Murivenna is a special formulated oil developed regionally in Kerala out of highly potent herbs like karanja, kumari, sigru, palandu etc, processed in coconut oil as base, Murivenna is popular for the appreciable results it has in the help in acute injuries like sprain, cramps, closed, fractures and bruises. Murivenna has marked results in the helpful in of arthritic disorders like pain, swelling, stiffness, spasticity and other acute as well as chronic ailments present in the joints. Abyangam, Pichu, Kativasti etc are performed with Murivenna for better results. It is either applied wholly over the body or applied over the site of injury, as per the case. The anti- inflammatory properties of the herbal ingredients present in Murivenna make it the prime formula help in acute injuries which involves swollen and painful sites.
How to Use:
- It is used for oil massage.
- It is used for Pichu oil procedure, wherein cotton swabs are dipped in this oil and applied over joints and sprain areas for quick pain relief.
Murivenna oil Ingredients:
- Keratailam - Coconut oil
- Karanja - Pongamia glabra
- Tuka - Spermacoce articularis
- Tambula - Piper betle
- Kumari - Aloe vera
- Shigru - Moringa oliefera
- Paribhadra - Erythrina variegata
- Palandu - Onion - Allium cepa
- Kanjika - Whey
Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Synonyms: Murivanne thailam, Murivenna tailam
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product