|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8556||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||100 Tablets||100% Natural|
Mandoora Vatakam is a powerful Ayurvedic formulation used in treating anemia, liver and skin conditions. It is in tablet form. This Formulation should be best avoided during pregnancy.
Mandoora Vatakam Benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, jaundice, hepatitis.
- It is useful to relieve thigh cramps, anorexia, skin diseases and inflammatory conditions.
- It is also used in treating Hemorrhoids.
Mandooravatakam Suggested Usage:
- 1 - 2 tablets 1 -2 times a day, after food.
- It is advised for the patient to take buttermilk during treatment with this formula. All other dairy products, non veg and oily food ingredients are best avoided.
Mandoora Vatakam side effects:
- High dose may cause stomach upset, gastric irritation or worsen gastritis.
Mandoora Vatakam Ingredients:
- Tapya - Swarnamakshika Bhasma - Purified and incinerated copper pyrite
- Darvi Twacha - Bark of Berberis aristata
- Chavya - Piper chaba
- Granthika - Root of long pepper - Piper longum
- Devadaru - Cedrus deodara
- Vyoshadi Navaka - Pepper, Long pepper, Ginger
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Chitraka - Plumbago zeylanica
- Mandoora - Purified Ferric oxide
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product