|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|2669||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Maharasnadi Kwatham (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Maharasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath, kashaya, kwatha etc. It has potent anti inflammatory benefits.
Maharasnadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in Vata disorders like Kampavata (Parkinson's disease), hemiplegia, paraplegia, Neck pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis, bloating disease, knee pain, hip pain.
- It is also used in the treatment of infertility of both male and female.
Maharasnadi Kashayam Dose: The dose is 12 - 24 ml, before food, at about 6 - 7am and 6 - 7 pm
Maharasnadi Kashayam Ingredients:
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Dhanvayasa - Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Erandamoola - root of castor
- Devadaru - Cedrus deodara
- Shati - Hedychium spicatum
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Vasa - Adhatoda vasica
- Nagara - Ginger
- Pathya - Terminalia chebula
- Chavya - Piper chaba
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa
- Guduchi - Tinospora cordifolia
- Vriddhadaru - Argyria speciosa
- Shatapushpa - Anethum sowa
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Prativisha - Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kritamala - Cassia fistula
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Krishna - Long pepper
- Sahachara - Barleria prionitis
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Dhanyaka - Coriander seed
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product