|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8634||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml||100% Natural|
Mahamasha thailam is one of the powerful Ayurveda oil, widely used for many neurological conditions. Masha means black gram, which is the main ingredient of this oil. It is used both for external and internal administration. It contains a non veg ingredient.
Mahamasha Thailam Benefits:
- It is traditionally used in Ayurveda to control Paralysis, Palsy,
- It is traditionally used in Ayurveda to control deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and helpful in rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
How to Use Mahamasha tail:
- For internal administration: Please look into the label of the oil. If the label contains instruction like 'Used for external application only' then the oil is not good for internal administration.
- If the oil is prepared as per the formula and without use of preservatives, it is good for internal administration.Internally, it is used for oral administration and also for Basti Panchakarma therapy (Oil Suppository).
- For oral administration the usual dosage is - 5 - 10 drops once or two times a day before food with hot water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Externally it is used in all types of oil like Massage, Shirovasti etc.
Mahamasha tailam side effects: There are no known side effects with this oil. People with diabetes, hypercholestrolemia and high BP should exercise precaution while taking orally.
Mahamasha Thailam Ingredients:
- Masha (black gram) - Phasleolus Mungo - 1.536 kg
- Dashamoola - group of ten herbs - together - 2.4 kg. They are -
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni - Urarica picta
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Chaga mamsa - goat meat - 1.44 kg
- water - 12.288 liters
- The above mixture is boiled together and reduced to 3.072 liters. Some companies boil goat meat and rest herbal mixture separately and then add both together.
- This kashayam is added with
- Tila taila - oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- Cow milk - 3.072 liters
- Paste made with 12 grams of each of fine powders of following herbs -
- Atmagupta - Mucuna pruriens
- Urubaka - Castor root - Ricinus communis
- Shatahva - Anethum sowa
- Lavana Traya - group of three salts - Rock salt, sochal salt, common salt.
- Jeevaneeya group of herbs
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Chavya - Piper chaba
- Chitraka - Plumbago zeylanica
- Katphala - Myrica nagi
- Vyosha - Trikatu - Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Madhuka - Licorice - GLycyrrhiza glabra
- Saindhava - rock salt
- Devadaru - Cedrus deodara
- Amruta - Tinospora cordifolia
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Vajigandha - Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Shati - Hedychium spicatum
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product