Kumkumadi Tailam (Ayurvedic Anti Ageing Oil to Improve Skin Texture)
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient||Specialty|
|3512||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10ml||Saffron||100% Natural|
Kumkumadi Tailam (Ayurvedic Anti Ageing Oil to Improve Skin Texture) by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal
Kumkumadi Tailam is pure, natural Ayurvedic beauty oil – a natural skin supplement from ancient ayurveda. Kumkumadi oil penetrates deep into the skin to help accelerate new cell growth, quiet skin, heal burns, protect from the elements, and soothe shaving irritations. Kumkumadi skin oil is perfect for round the clock applications amd is 100% compatible with the natural oils of your body. If you desire softer, smoother, prettier skin, you'll love it!
Kumkumadi Oil Benefits (This one oil does it all) -
Softens, diminishes tiny facial lines.
Heals, soothes dry, irritated skin.
Improves skin elasticity to restore a youthful appearance.
Creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
Apply throughout the day to rough, dry areas of the body.
Also to sunburned skin.
Smoothes your skin for flawless make-up applications.
As a base it makes your moisturizer and facial treatment work more effectively.
Luxurious Satin Texture
Contains All Natural Plant Herbs & Oils
Paraben and Gluten Free
It supplies the nutrients and energy necessary for ample production and repair of elastin and collagen. Skin feels firm, supple, and soft to the touch. Fine lines and wrinkles result from the natural deceleration of skin metabolism over time. Kumkumadi Oil instantly plumps skin and promotes moisture rentention for improved elasticity and firmness. Maintaining your skin's moisture balance and keeping it hydrated is fundamental to keeping your skin healthy-looking. Weather, environment, changes from indoor to outdoor temperatures, time in the sun and even diet can all affect the moisture level of your skin. Kumkumadi's enriched botanicals, essential oils and minerals and antioxidants help soothe, smooth, brighten and protect from free radicals that can damage the skin. Daily and nightly moisturizing, with special attention around the eyes, will help your skin maintain its vibrant elasticity and will leave you feeling soothed and nurtured. It has been formulated to brighten, tighten and smooth the skin while reducing the effects of photoaging. It gives your skin just what it needs to look its best!
You will feel its luxurious satin texture on your skin. It contains natural herbal extracts and leaves a rich, elegant feel that does a super job of lubricating and moisturizing.
Kumkumadi Tailam is Ayurvedic herbal oil used for face massage. It is helpful to improve skin texture, complexion and also to relieve skin problems such as acne, scars etc. Kumkuma means saffron, which is the main ingredient of this formulation.
Kumkumadi Thailam Benefits:
- Improves skin complexion and texture.
- Relieves blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles.
- It is a good face massage oil.
- It has both cleansing and nourishing effect on skin.
- It has anti aging qualities.
How to Use:
- Take just 3 -5 drops of the oil into your hands, apply a light coat of it evenly onto the face or to the acne area.
- Do a gentle massage with your fingers.
- Leave it for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Wash off with hot water.
- It can be used for 2 - 3 times in a day, continuously for a week. After that, it can be used once daily.
Synonyms: Kumkumadi Thailam, Kumkumadi Taila, Kumkumadi tail.
Kumkumadi thailam Ingredients:
48 grams of each of:
- Keshara - Saffron - Crocus sativus
- Chandana - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Laksha - Laccifer lacca
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Madhuyashtika - Licorice
- Kaliyaka - Berberis aristata
- Usheera - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Padmaka - Prunus cerasoides
- Neelotpala - Nymphaea stellata
- Nyagrodha - Ficus bengalensis
- Plaksha - Ficus lacor
- Kamala keshara - Pollen of Lotus - Nelumbo nucifera
- Dashamoola - Group of ten roots -
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni - Urarica picta
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- water for decoction - 9.126 liters
- Boiled and reduced to - 2.304 liters
12 grams of each of:
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Madhuka - Madhuca longifolia
- Laksha - Laccifer lacca
- Pattanga - Caesalpinia sappan
- Yastimadhu - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Taila - Oil of sesamum indicum - 192 ml
- Goat milk - Aja ksheera - 384 ml
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product