Ksheerbala Oil 101
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8541||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||10 ml||100% Natural|
Ksheerbala Oil 101
Ksheerabala 101 Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of Vata disorders causing neuro muscular pains, sciatica, spondylosis, paralysis etc. This oil is also available in capsule form.
Ksheerabala 101 Thailam Uses:
- It helps to relieve pain and inflammation. It is used in arthritis, sciatica, myalgia, spondylosis, etc.
- It is used in pain due to neurological origin - neuralgia.
- This oil on oral intake in form of Ksheerabala 101 capsule is believed to bring about nerve regeneration
- It is used in all types of arthritis - RA, Osteo-arthritis and gout.
- It brings about rejuvenation, nourishing in nature and improves quality of voice.
- For oral intake, if capsule, the usual use is 2 capsule 2 times a day before food. It is usually administered along with hot water, which helps in quick absorption.
- If it is plain oil and indicated for oral intake, it is given in a use of 5 - 10 drops once or twice a day, usually before food. Patient is asked to drink a glass of warm water following the oil.
Ksheerabala 101 Taila side effects:
- There are no known side effects of this oil on external application.
- People with high cholesterol and BP should take extra precaution while taking this.
- Frozen food should be avoided soon after, or before taking this, orally.
- Hot water should be taken after taking this.
- Overdosage may lead to indigestion.
Ksheerabala oil Ingredients:
- Ksheera means cow milk
- Bala means an herb called Sida cordifolia
- Taila means - sesame oil
The oil is formulated as follows -
- Bala - Sida cordifolia 10 grams
- Bala - water decoction - 160 ml
- Ksheera - Milk - 160 ml
- Taila - Sesame oil - 40 ml
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product