Khadi Herbal Hair Colour (Henna, Amla & Jatropha)
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient|
|9089||Khadi Cosmetics||150 gm||Amla|
Khadi Herbal Hair Colour (Henna, Amla and Jatropha)
Khadi Herbal Hair Henna Amla and Jatropha is an herbal hair coloring treatment made according to the principles of Ayurveda and with the precision and safety of modern manufacturing techniques. Henna, Amla and Jatropha have been used for millennia throughout India and Asia to color and revitalize the hair. Henna is a darkening herb with fortifying and toning properties. Not only does it work as a temporary hair dye, but it also revitalizes the hair from the roots up helping to restore the natural color of the hair. It is cooling and stimulating for the scalp and hair follicles, where it helps to reduce inflammation and encourage blood flow to the region which thereby stimulates hair growth and cell regeneration. Amla supports Henna in its fortifying and toning actions with its potent anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties. Amla is rich with anti-oxidants like Vitamin C, A, and E as well as powerful anti-bacterial agents that scavenge the scalp, pores, and hair follicles for bacteria and free radicals that cause infection and degeneration of the hair. This supports naturally rich and strong hair growth. Together with Jatropha, Henna and Amla are blended in this healing and nourishing hair color treatment. Unlike chemical based hair dyes, which dry and damage the hair, Khadi Hair Colour Henna, Amla and Jatropha actually revitalizes the hair while it darkens it. Don't destroy your hair trying to give it color. Help its natural color come through and enhance it with this wonderful natural Ayurvedic hair coloring paste. For natural Beauty - Look to Khadi.
- Herbal Ayurvedic Hair Coloring Treatment - Dark Red - Made with Henna and Jatropha
- Henna and Jatropha - Fortifying and Coloring for the hair - Naturally impart a dark red color - cooling and soothing to the scalp - stimulate blood flow and encourages hair growth
- Amla - Detoxifying and Fortifying - High levels of Vitamin C - Eliminate Germs and Scavenge Free Radicals - Naturally Anti-microbial and Anti-oxidant`
- Henna is India's oldest and most celebrated hair coloring herb - it not only gives the hair rich and natural color but strengthens it and encourages its growth
- Herbal Formulation is safe and effective for all hair and skin types
The company is a certified Khadi institution under the Khadi Village Industries Commission (Govt. Of India) named as 'Gramodaya Ashram' established in 1963. The range includes Khadi products and herbal hair care and skin care products. The Khadi Natural products are checked on the following factors purity, tested against harmful reactants, checked for balanced chemical composition and Alkali, fragrance test and 100% khadi fabrics.
Instruction of use: Mix Khadi Amla and Henna in warm water to make thick paste. (five large tablespoons for very short hair) You can add coffee, tea leaf juice, pure Amla powder, or pure Shikakai powder. Soak overnight in glass bowl. Apply all over hair. Leave on for at least two hours. Rinse with plain water. Oil and shampoo next day.
Ingredients: Lawsonia Inermis Linn, Emblica Officinalis, Azadirachta Indica, Eclipta Alba, Centella Asiatica, Triminalia Chebula, Terminalia Bellirica, Baccopa monniera
- Be the first to review this product