|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4358||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Kayyanyadi Keratailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of split hairs, grey hairs, hair fall, eye and teeth disorders. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda tradition.Kayyanyadi Kera tailam Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of split hairs, hair fall, baldness and grey hairs.
- It strengthens teeth and is good for eyes.
- Kayyonni (Bhringaraja) - Eclipta alba - juice extract - 1.024 liters
- Guduchi - Tinospora cordifolia - decoction -1.024 liters
- Amalaki - Emblia officinalis - juice extract - 1.024 liters
- Taila - Coconut oil - 768 ml
- Payasa - cow milk - 768 ml
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrhiza glabra - 48 g
- Anjana - Berberis aristata - 48 g
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product