|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8548||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||450 ml||100% Natural|
Kanakasava is one of the Ayurvedic liquid formulation mainly used in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Kanakasava contains 5 - 10 % of self generated alcohol. The self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a medium to deliver water and alcohol soluble active herbal components to various parts of the body. It is also known as Kanakasavam, Kanakasav etc.
Dose: 12 - 24 ml once or two times a day, usually after food. If the taste is not tolerated, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of all types of respiratory diseases, COPD, bronchitis, asthma, etc. It is usually one of the common Ayurvedic preparation for asthma. It is a natural mucolytic and bronchodilator. It is also used in treatment of bleeding diseases, injuries and chronic fever.
- It helps to relieve chest mucous congestion.
- Kanaka - Datura
- Vasa - Adhatoda vasica
- Long pepper
- kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Bharngi - Clerodendron serratum
- Talisapatra - Abies webbiana
- Dhataki - Woodfordia fruticosa
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product