|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8602||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 gm||Vegatarian|
Kalyanagulam is an effective Ayurvedic formulation for skin, liver and digestive conditions. It is in herbal jam form. It is also known as Kalyanagudam.
- It is used in the use of skin diseases, jaundice, fatty liver changes
- Bloating, ascites, fistula, digestive problems and anemia.
Kalyanagulam Suggested Usage:
- 3 - 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food.
- It is administered along with honey, milk or warm water.
This preparation is also known as Kalyanaka Guda
Kalyanagulam Side effects:
- In higher Suggested Uses, it may cause gastric irritation and diarrhoea.
12 grams of each of:
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Pippali and Pippalimoola - Fruit and root of long pepper - Piper longum
- Triphala - Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica and Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Dhanyaka - Coriander - Coriandrum sativum
- Chitraka - Leadwort - Plumbago zeylanica
- Maricha - Pepper - Piper nigrum
- Hastipippali - Scindapsus officinalis
- Dipyaka - Trachyspermum ammi
- Panchalavana - 5 salts - Vida, Saindhava, Romaka, Samudra Souvarchala Lavana
These are powdered and added with
- 384 ml of Sesame oil
- 384 g of Trivrit (Operculina turpethum),
- 2.304 liters of Amla juice (Emblica officinalis)
- 2.4 kg of jaggery
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: AdelAdel 3 apo-HEPAT DropsPack Size: 3 x 20ml (Delivery by Airmail Post)Item #: 9411Value Price :$29.99List Price: $35.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Avn Ayurveda FormulationsAVN Punarnavadi Kashayam TabletsPack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 11464Value Price :$14.99List Price: $17.99Your Save: 20%