|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8631||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Jatyadi Oil (Jathyadi Thailam)
Jatyadi Oil is an Ayurvedic preparation. It is used for quick wound healing in blisters, sinuses, non healing wounds etc. it is used for external application.
Jatyadi Taila Uses:
- It heals wounds quickly. It is used to apply externally over non healing wounds, sinus, blisters, abscess, bite wounds.
- It is also useful in burns.
How to use Jatyadi Tail:
- It is used to apply over the non healing wounds.
- Usually a cotton swab, dipped in the oil is placed over the wound or blisters for about half an hour, twice or thrice a day.
Jatyadi Oil Ingredients:
- Jati - Myristica fragrans
- Nimba - Neem - Azadirachta indica
- Patola - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Naktamala - leaves of Pongamia pinnata
- Sikta - Honey bee wax
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Haridra - Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra - Berberis aristata
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Katurohini - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Padmaka - Prunus puddum
- Lodhra - Symplocos racemosa
- Abhaya - Terminalia chebula
- Nilotpala - Nymphaea stellata
- Tutthaka - Copper sulphate
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Naktamala beeja - Seeds of Pongamia pinnata
- Taila - Sesame Oil
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product