Jatyadi Kera Tailam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4380||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml||100% Natural|
- Jati - Myristica fragrans
- Nimba - Neem - Azadirachta indica
- Patola - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Naktamala - leaves of Pongamia pinnata
- Sikta - Honey bee wax
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Haridra - Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra - Berberis aristata
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Katurohini - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Padmaka - Prunus puddum
- Lodhra - Symplocos racemosa
- Abhaya - Terminalia chebula
- Nilotpala - Nymphaea stellata
- Tutthaka - Copper sulphate
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Naktamala beeja - Seeds of Pongamia pinnata
- Kera Taila - Coconut Oil
Suggested Usage: Apply externally on affected areas 2-3 times a day.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product