|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9808||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||150gm|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Indukanta Ghritam
Indukantham ghritam is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used mainly of abdominal diseases.
Indukantham Ghrita benefits:
It is used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of adbominal pain, chronic fever, bloating, weakness and tiredness. It also gives strength. For cough in the aged, this works better than the decoction of the same name. To eradicate malaria from the system, a daily dose is useful.
Indukantham Ghritham dosage:
As medicine – quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
For Panchakarma preparation – Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
Indukanta Ghrita Ingredients:
- Putika – Holoptelea integrifolia – 256 g
- Daru – Cedrus deodara – 256 g
- Dashamoola – group of ten herbs – Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris (25.6 g each)
- water – 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
- Milk – 768 ml
- Ghrita – ghee – 768 g
- Pippali – Long pepper – 48 g
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – 48 g
- Chavya – Piper cubeba – 48 g
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica – 48 g
- Shunti – ginger – 48 g
- Yavakshara – Hordeum vulgare – barley – 48 g
- Be the first to review this product