|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Chyavanaprasha is a classic recipe with authenticate herbs that promote wellness naturally. It is a combination of five tastes including sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and astringent.
Chyavanaprasha can be consumed in all seasons, as it contains ingredients, which are weather friendly, nullifying the unpleasant effects due to extreme environmental and climactic conditions.
Chyavanaprasha is made in an Amalaki (Indian gooseberry base), which is the richest source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
Himalaya Chyavanaprasha Helps In:
- Prevention of recurrent infections and debility
- Promoting energy and fitness
- Providing nourishment and wellness
- General Debility
- Respiratory Ailments
- Digestive Disorders
- Stress-induced Ailments
- For 2-5 years: 1/4 teaspoon (3 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 6-11 years: 1/2 teaspoon (6 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 12 years and above: 1 teaspoon (12 grams approximately) once a day.
- Dosage can be increased based on individual tolerance, or as directed by your physician.
Directions for use:
For best results, consume half-an-hour before breakfast followed by warm water/ milk.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: Kerala AyurvedaAswagandhadi LehyamPack Size: 500gmItem #: 10023Value Price :$14.99List Price: $17.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg BC27 - Lack of VitalityPack Size: 20gmItem #: 9542Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HamdardHamdard Jernide SyrupPack Size: 100mlItem #: 9950Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%