|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8609||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200gm||100% Natural|
Haridra Khand is a very famous and highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for allergy. It is in granules form. Its main ingredient is Haridra - turmeric. It is also known as Haridra Khand, Haridra Khandam.
Haridra Khand benefits: It is used widely in the treatment of allergic skin diseases, itching skin diseases. It improves skin quality and complexion.
Haridra Khand dose:
- 3 - 6 g once or two times a day before or after food, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually given along with warm milk or honey.
Haridra Khand side effects: There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it should always be taken only under medical supervision, after prescription from a qualified Ayurvedic doctor.
Haridra Khand Ingredients:
- Turmeric - 384 g
- cow ghee - 288 g
- milk - 3.072 liters
- sugar - 2.4 kg
- This mixture is heated to prepare a semi solid mass. It is added with
- Trikatu - Pepper, long pepper and ginger - 48 g each
- Cinnamon, Cardamom, Patra (Cinnamomum tamala) - 48 g each
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes - 48 g
- Trivrit - Operculina turpethum - 48 g
- Triphala - Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amla - 48 g each
- Nagakeshar - Mesua ferrea - 48 g
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus - 48 g
- Lauha bhasma - 48 g
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product