|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4472||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Gandhaka Tailam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Gandha Tailam is a classical Ayurveda preparation described in the fracture management. It has wide application in all type of strains, sprains and ligament injuries. In non healing recurrent ligament injuries, a special samana or sodhana snehapana with Gandha tail will help to avoid surgeries. The ligament injuries are always nightmares for sports persons and if you are taking mild dose of Gandha tail, it will help to strengthen the bones, muscles and ligaments and avoid the chances of getting frequent injuries.
- In menisci injuries of Knee involving MCL injuries, Gandha tail along with Balaguloochyadi qwath (10: 1: 1) is a good choice to avoid surgeries.
- In ankle injuries involving anterior and posterior talofibular ligaments, Gandha tail along with Sahacharadi qwath and Dhanwantharam Avarthi is yielding good results.
- In multiple fractures, regular use of Gandha tail is hot milk will facilitate speedy perfect healing.
Reference: Ashtanga hridayam.
Main Ingredients : Sesamum indicum, Cow milk, glycyrrhiza glabra, Eugenia caryophyllata, Peucedanum garveolems, Sida cordifolia, Jeevaneeyaganam, Elettaria cardamomum, Amomum subulatum Kaempferia galanga, Pearl oyster, Myristica fragrans, Saffron, Commiphora wightii, Yellow resin, Alpinia calcarata.
Indication : Fracture, Sprain, Blows, Contusions, Crushing etc. Over vital points,Rheumatic diseases. Recommemded for remodelling and strengthening the bones.
Dosage : Internal as well as external application. Externaly apply over the effected area. Internally 8-12 drops with milk/lukewarm water or suitable kashayas at bed time.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product