|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8628||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Eladi Thailam is an Ayurvedic hair oil used for skin conditions. This oil is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda principles. This oil is prepared with sesame oil base. But some companies do manufacture this in coconut oil base. Called as Eladi Keratailam or Eladi coconut oil.Eladi Thailam Uses:
- It is used in hair treatment for skin diseases like allergic dermatitis, ring worm infection, urticaria.
- It is useful in scabies, erysipelas and cattarh.
- It is also used to improve skin complexion and texture.
- It is used for external application for skin detox treatment.
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- For skin diseases, it is applied over the affected area and left as such for minimum half an hour, before it is washed of.
- For skin detox and to improve skin texture and complexion, it is used as a massage oil over face, and whole body.
- Contact to the eyes is generally avoided.
- Tila taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum / coconut oil
- Ela - cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Sthoola Ela - Amomum subulatum
- Turushka - Hydnocarpus laurifolia
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Phalini - Callicarpa macrophylla
- Mamsi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Jaladhyamaka- Coleus zeylanicus
- Sprikka - Anisomeles malabarica
- Choraka - Angelica archagelica
- Chochapatra - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Tagara - Valeriana wallichii
- Sthauneya - Taxus baccata
- Jati- Myristica fragrans
- Rasa - Commiphora myrrha
- Shukti - Ostrea edulis
- Vyaghranakha - Capparis sepiaria
- Marahva - Cedrus deodara
- Aguru- Aquilaria agallocha
- Shrivasaka - Pinus longifolia
- Kumkuma - Saffron - Crocus sativus
- Chanda - Costus speciosus
- Guggulu - Commiphora mukul
- Devadhupa - Shorea robusta
- Khapura - Boswellia serrata
- Punnaga - Calophyllum inophyllum
- Nagahva - Mesua ferrea
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product