Durwaadi Kera Thailam
|8626||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||100% Natural|
Durwaadi Kera ThailamDurvadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic skincare oil to relieve scalp itching and dandruff.
- This herbal oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
- This is usually prepared in coconut or sesame oil base.
- It helps to bring about quick wound healing.
- Also used to apply over scalp to relieve itching and dandruff.
- It is called as Durvadi Kera thailam as it is prepared in coconut oil base
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp and done gentle massage.
- It is applied at night and next day morning, head bath is taken.
- It can also be applied just half an hour before head bath.
- For skin and wounds, it is applied, left for half an hour to an hour and washed off.
Each 10 ml :
- Keratailam: 10.000ml (Coconut Oil)
- Durva: 20.000g (Cynodon dactylon)
- Nimba: 20.000g (Azadirachta indica)
- Yasthi: 0.625g (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Kerakshiram: 10.000ml (Coconut Milk)
The Coconut oil base of Durvadi Thailam offers cooling relief and treatment for skin rashes, burns, swellings, sores, eczema and fungal infections. Combined with Bermuda grass, this thailam is astringent, cooling, and blood purifying. Having antiseptic qualities, it is useful in skin conditions such as scabies, dandruff, skin ulcers, and wounds, and is especially effective for itching, spreading skin diseases of children.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product