Durvadi Kera Tailam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4390||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Durvadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic skincare oil to relieve scalp itching and dandruff.
- This herbal oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
- This is usually prepared in coconut or sesame oil base.
- It helps to bring about quick wound healing.
- Also used to apply over scalp to relieve itching and dandruff.
- It is called as Durvadi Kera thailam as it is prepared in coconut oil base
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp and done gentle massage.
- It is applied at night and next day morning, head bath is taken.
- It can also be applied just half an hour before head bath.
- For skin and wounds, it is applied, left for half an hour to an hour and washed off.
Each 10 ml :
- Keratailam: 10.000ml (Coconut Oil)
- Durva: 20.000g (Cynodon dactylon)
- Nimba: 20.000g (Azadirachta indica)
- Yasthi: 0.625g (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Kerakshiram: 10.000ml (Coconut Milk)
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product