Durvadi Kera Tailam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4390||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Durvadi Kera Tailam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Durvadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic skincare oil to relieve scalp itching and dandruff.
- This herbal oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
- This is usually prepared in coconut or sesame oil base.
- It helps to bring about quick wound healing.
- Also used to apply over scalp to relieve itching and dandruff.
- It is called as Durvadi Kera thailam as it is prepared in coconut oil base
Directions for Use:
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp and done gentle massage.
- It is applied at night and next day morning, head bath is taken.
- It can also be applied just half an hour before head bath.
- For skin and wounds, it is applied, left for half an hour to an hour and washed off.
Each 10 ml :
- Keratailam: 10.000ml (Coconut Oil)
- Durva: 20.000g (Cynodon dactylon)
- Nimba: 20.000g (Azadirachta indica)
- Yasthi: 0.625g (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Kerakshiram: 10.000ml (Coconut Milk)
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product