|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8600||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||250 gm||100% Natural|
Drakshadi Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine in herbal jam form. It is used in the treatment of anemia and liver disorders. It is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
Drakshadi Lehyam Uses: It is used in Ayurvedic traetment of jaundice, hepatitis, liver disorders.
Drakshadi Lehyam dosage: Traditionally, it is administered in the quantity that one's palm can hold. Usual dose is - 5 - 10 grams before or after food along with water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dhatriphala rasa - Amla juice extract - 12.288 liters
- Sharkara - sugar- 2.4 kg
Add amla juice to sugar and heat it till it starts condensing. Then add the fine powders of the following.
- Draksha - Raisin - Vitis vinifera - 768 grams
- Kana - Long pepper fruit - Piper longum - 768 g
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra - 96 g
- Shunti - Ginger Rhizome - Zingiber officinalis - 96 g
- Twak ksiri - Vamshalochana - Bambusa bambos - 96 g
- Since it contains sugar, it can not be given to diabetic patients.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mothers should seek medical advice before taking this product.
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product