|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8600||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200gm||100% Natural|
Drakshadi Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic Formulation in herbal jam form. It is used in the treatment of anemia and liver disorders. It is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
Drakshadi Lehyam Uses: It is used in Ayurvedic traetment of jaundice, hepatitis, liver disorders.
Drakshadi Lehyam Suggested Usage: Traditionally, it is administered in the quantity that one's palm can hold. Usual use is - 5 - 10 grams before or after food along with water.
- Dhatriphala rasa - Amla juice extract - 12.288 liters
- Sharkara - sugar- 2.4 kg
Add amla juice to sugar and heat it till it starts condensing. Then add the fine powders of the following.
- Draksha - Raisin - Vitis vinifera - 768 grams
- Kana - Long pepper fruit - Piper longum - 768 g
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra - 96 g
- Shunti - Ginger Rhizome - Zingiber officinalis - 96 g
- Twak ksiri - Vamshalochana - Bambusa bambos - 96 g
- Since it contains sugar, it can not be given to diabetic patients.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mothers should seek advice before taking this product.
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product