Divya Punarnavadi Mandoor
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient|
Divya Punarnavadi Mandoor
Divya Punarnavadi Mandur is a combination of herbal remedies for kidney disease. It is herbal cure for kidney diseases. It consists of natural remedies for kidney disease. It is an ideal combination of herbs for kidneys. The natural herbs present in Divya Punarnavadi Mandur are especially known to produce excellent results for kidney disease. People suffering from acute or chronic kidney disease may take this product for excellent results. It provides herbs for kidney to regulate their functioning. It is one of the best natural cure for kidney problems. All the herbal remedies in this product are well known to produce therapeutic benefits for kidney disease. Kidney disease is common among people who suffer from high blood pressure or chronic diabetes. People who intake high salt in diet may also suffer from kidney problems. This natural cure for kidney problems provides natural nourishment to the kidneys for optimum functioning. It is very important to flush out the chemicals from body for normal kidney functioning. If accumulation of chemicals takes place in body it may lead to kidney problems.
Punarnava Mandur Ingredients:
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffuse) - 4%
- Nishodh (Operculina turpethum) - 4%
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) - 4%
- Peepal (Piper longum) - 4%
- Kali mirch (piper nigrum(Black pepper)) - 4%
- Vayevidanga (Embelia ribes) - 4%
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodara) - 4%
- Chitraka (Plumbago Zeylanica) - 4%
- Haldi (curcuma longa(Turmeric)) - 4%
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) - 4%
- Dantimool (Ballospermum montanum) - 4%
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) - 4%
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) - 4%
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) - 4%
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum) - 4%
- Indra jou (Holarrhena antidysentercia) - 4%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) - 4%
- Peepalamool (Piper longum) - 4%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus) - 4%
- Mandoor Bhasma - 24%
Dosage: 1-2 tabs., once a day.
Benefits of Divya Punarnavadi Mandur:
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur is a beneficial herbal cure for kidney disease, as it helps in flushing out harmful chemicals from the body.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur supports normal functioning of the kidneys by providing essential herbs for kidneys.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur provides relief from itching and burning while urinating. It gives quick relief from inflammatory kidney disease.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur is also a wonderful product for removal of stones from the kidneys. It helps in breaking the stones into fragments and removal from the urinary tract naturally.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur provides relief from pain in the back that may produced due to kidney affection.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur is a useful remedy to control high blood pressure by helping kidneys to remove salts and chemicals from the blood.
- This wonderful product for kidneys helps to regulate the functioning of kidneys by providing natural herbs to the kidney cells.
- You can rejuvenate your kidneys by using this product regularly as it is especially made to stimulate normal functioning of the kidneys.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur is an ideal combination of natural herbs for kidneys. This helps to provide necessary nutrition to the kidney cells and to promote healthy functioning.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur also is a useful product for elimination of kidney stones naturally without causing any pain or distress.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur controls blood pressure and other symptoms that are associated with the kidney diseases.
Kidney disease could be avoided by making some changes in the diet. Some dietary changes for kidney patients are:
- Eat more fruits and vegetables as these help to increase immunity and prevent infection of body organs.
- Drink fruit juices as these are easily digestible and helpful for eliminating salts and chemicals effectively.
- Do not heavy and fried food at night as it may aggravate pain and other symptoms associated with kidney problems.
Home remedies for kidney disease:
- Radish is believed to be excellent home remedy for kidney disease. Take out juice of one radish everyday and drink it in the morning to remove chemicals from the kidneys and to prevent inflammation.
- Onion is another important home remedy for kidney diseases. You can take out some juice from onion and mix it with a pinch of salt. Take this juice everyday for normal kidney functioning.
- Mix pomegranate juice with carrot juice and drink it every day to get rid of kidney problems.
- Take one bottle gourd and take out is juice. Mix it with juice of cucumber to form an effective remedy for kidney problems.
- Avoid eating salt in the diet. Reduce intake of salty food as it also helps to manage kidney disease naturally.
About Divya Ayurveda Products (Swami Ramdev Patanjali Yoga)
Divya Ayurveda has had the exalted vision bringing Ayurveda to global society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this hallowed and revered Indian system of health by a thorough exploration and selection of indigenous herbs and ancient Ayurvedic literatures. Then by subjecting these formulations to modern pharmacological and toxicological safety tests, and performing further clinical trials to create new treatments and therapies.
Divya Ayurveda hopes that treatment be available to the common man at the minimum price. In the years 2002-03, they modernized the pharmacy, and added a new expanded unit well equipped with machines for large scale production.
A computer controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the facility is used for extracting from the various parts of the plant like the leaves, roots, fruit etc. The salient feature of this facility is the production of ayurvedic products using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. Exact concentrations are finalized by vacuum drying which preserves the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
While maintaining production of the finest grade extracts, this method utilizes the cost-efficiency of bulk production. This unit has the capacity to process 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs at once. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the treatments.
Divya Ayurveda uses an automatic high speed spray drier unit for the manufacturing processes, a fluid wed processor for quick liquification, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one hundred thousand tablets per hour, a high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, in addition to a high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, and a crossing and pulverizing units.
In the packing section of Divya Ayurveda computer controlled packing equipment is being used, having the capacity of 300 volts per minute, with automatic blister packing machines. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners and cooling towers including boilers and air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 tons of steam.
As a result of this Divya Ayurveda has become the first ayurvedic treatment manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the facility, international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Divya Ayurveda's R and D department is dedicated to product development, quality control and standardization. Divya Ayurveda has begun demanding work and initiated a revolutionary change by making three stage standardization and clinical testing the standard in the field of the manufacturing of ayurvedic treatments:
1. Quality Control and Quality Assessment.
2. Toxicological Study-Animal Trial.
3. Clinical Trial.
For Quality Control and Quality Testing the following three steps are followed :
1. For Raw Material
3. For final product
1. Quality Control and Quality Testing for Raw Material: The raw material to be used in production of ayurvedic products are used only after they have been tested for their purity. Quality control of the raw material to be used for preparation of the products is a difficult task, as there are many varieties of the herbs. Much depends on their place of procurement and the season in which they have been collected. To accomplish a thorough review that is both appropriate and effective, an herb research department has been established in which efficient, trained scientists and research personnel from the fields of botany, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology and ayurvedic products have been employed.
In this Department standards relating to botanical and mineral identification, adulteration, the knowledge about the mixture of the representative ingredients and appropriate proportions for the manufacturing of the products is being adopted, so that the quality of products in every batch remains same.
1. Determination of foreign matter or adulterants
2. Morphological Study
4. Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, ether etc.
5. Ash value
6. Moisture content
7. Oil contents
8. Bulk density of raw material
9. Comparative Chromatographic Study by TLC and HPTLC
10. ORD-Optical Rotary Diahroism-Polarography
11. X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy
12. U.V. Photo Electron Spectroscopy
To carry out these tasks a laboratory (QA and QC Laboratories) has been constructed which uses modern equipment like ovens, microwave ovens, moisture balance, bulk density apparati, microscopes, computerised microscopes, polarimeter, extraction apparati, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), High Profile Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC). At present Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology departments are working in these laboratories.
2. Quality Control and Quality testing for Extracts/ Bhasmas at different stages: For extraction in the production unit the most modern SCADA controlled extraction unit is being used. For properly maintaining quality control of the various extracts at different stages of extraction, the following standards are strictly followed:
1. Measurement of the Solid Content
2. Measurement of Ph value
3. Study of the comparative TLC and HPTLC tests
4. Chemical analysis
5. Study of the science of metal formation, etc.
3. Quality Control and Quality testing for final products: Various processes are followed for quality control and standardization of the final products like Choorna, Vati, Bhasm etc.
1. Identity Test
Quantity of ingredient
Spectrum of ingredient
X-ray diffraction of ingredient
TLC and HPTLC
2. Measurement of set Physical parameters
Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, either etc.
4. Microbiological Test
In this way, by giving a new form to the ayurvedic products, a new step has been initiated in the direction of quality control and standardization, by which ayurveda is clearly bound to make a mark on the world. This will not be an effort only for the benefit of India but for whole world and in the time to come it will help make the healing treatment available for everyone. As the ancient sages were well versed with the knowledge of ayurveda and there has been refinement of the knowledge from time to time by the learned in the field, in the same way Divya Ayurveda is trying to bring refinement to the knowledge of ayurveda. At Divya Ayurveda the formulations of rasrasayan vati, gugullu, choorna, avaleha, ghansatva, kwath, ghrita, taila, mandoor, lauh, parpati, pishti, aasav, arishta etc. are pure, of high quality and are prepared strictly according to the classical treatise. Divya Ayurveda puts in all the efforts to make the treatments pure and rich in quality.
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product