Divya Khadiradi Vati
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|4273||Divya||20g (40 Tablets)|
Divya Khadiradi Vati
(20g Herbal Tablets)
A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging.
Administration: Consumption should be taken after the breakfast and dinner with water or can be chewed easily.
Consumption: Adult: 2 tablets twice daily, Children: 1/2 tablets twice daily.
- Camphor etc.
Indication: Mouth Cavity Diseases
Bronchitis is inflammation of the mucous membranes of the bronchi, the airways that carry airflow from the trachea into the lungs. Bronchitis most commonly occurs after an upper respiratory infection such as the common cold or a sinus infection. You may see symptoms such as fever with chills, muscle aches, nasal congestion, and sore throat. Bronchitis and its symptoms:-
- The cough may last for more than 2 weeks. Continued forceful coughing may make your chest and abdominal muscles sore. Coughing can be severe enough at times to injure the chest wall or even cause you to pass out.
- Cough is a common symptom of bronchitis. The cough may be dry or may produce phlegm. Significant phlegm production suggests that the lower respiratory tract and the lung itself may be infected, and you may have pneumonia.
- Wheezing may occur because of the inflammation of the airways. This may leave you short of breath.
Tonsillitis is an infection of the tonsils and will often, but not necessarily, cause a sore throat and fever. The main symptom of tonsillitis is a sore throat. It may develop either suddenly or gradually. It may be either mild or severe. Khadiradi vati is very much helpful in tonsilitis.
Stomatitis is an inflammation of the mucous lining of any of the structures in the mouth, which may involve the cheeks, gums, tongue, lips, throat, and roof or floor of the mouth. The inflammation can be caused by conditions in the mouth itself, such as poor oral hygiene, poorly fitted dentures, or from mouth burns from hot food or drinks, or by conditions that affect the entire body, such as medications, allergic reactions, radiation therapy, or infections.
Quantity Per Pack: There is 20g Herbal Tablets in each bottle.
About Divya Ayurveda Products (Swami Ramdev Patanjali Yoga)
Divya Ayurveda has had the exalted vision bringing Ayurveda to global society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this hallowed and revered Indian system of health by a thorough exploration and selection of indigenous herbs and ancient Ayurvedic literatures. Then by subjecting these formulations to modern pharmacological and toxicological safety tests, and performing further clinical trials to create new treatments and therapies.
Divya Ayurveda hopes that treatment be available to the common man at the minimum price. In the years 2002-03, they modernized the pharmacy, and added a new expanded unit well equipped with machines for large scale production.
A computer controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the facility is used for extracting from the various parts of the plant like the leaves, roots, fruit etc. The salient feature of this facility is the production of ayurvedic products using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. Exact concentrations are finalized by vacuum drying which preserves the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
While maintaining production of the finest grade extracts, this method utilizes the cost-efficiency of bulk production. This unit has the capacity to process 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs at once. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the treatments.
Divya Ayurveda uses an automatic high speed spray drier unit for the manufacturing processes, a fluid wed processor for quick liquification, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one hundred thousand tablets per hour, a high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, in addition to a high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, and a crossing and pulverizing units.
In the packing section of Divya Ayurveda computer controlled packing equipment is being used, having the capacity of 300 volts per minute, with automatic blister packing machines. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners and cooling towers including boilers and air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 tons of steam.
As a result of this Divya Ayurveda has become the first ayurvedic treatment manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the facility, international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Divya Ayurveda's R and D department is dedicated to product development, quality control and standardization. Divya Ayurveda has begun demanding work and initiated a revolutionary change by making three stage standardization and clinical testing the standard in the field of the manufacturing of ayurvedic treatments:
1. Quality Control and Quality Assessment.
2. Toxicological Study-Animal Trial.
3. Clinical Trial.
For Quality Control and Quality Testing the following three steps are followed :
1. For Raw Material
3. For final product
1. Quality Control and Quality Testing for Raw Material: The raw material to be used in production of ayurvedic products are used only after they have been tested for their purity. Quality control of the raw material to be used for preparation of the products is a difficult task, as there are many varieties of the herbs. Much depends on their place of procurement and the season in which they have been collected. To accomplish a thorough review that is both appropriate and effective, an herb research department has been established in which efficient, trained scientists and research personnel from the fields of botany, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology and ayurvedic products have been employed.
In this Department standards relating to botanical and mineral identification, adulteration, the knowledge about the mixture of the representative ingredients and appropriate proportions for the manufacturing of the products is being adopted, so that the quality of products in every batch remains same.
1. Determination of foreign matter or adulterants
2. Morphological Study
4. Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, ether etc.
5. Ash value
6. Moisture content
7. Oil contents
8. Bulk density of raw material
9. Comparative Chromatographic Study by TLC and HPTLC
10. ORD-Optical Rotary Diahroism-Polarography
11. X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy
12. U.V. Photo Electron Spectroscopy
To carry out these tasks a laboratory (QA and QC Laboratories) has been constructed which uses modern equipment like ovens, microwave ovens, moisture balance, bulk density apparati, microscopes, computerised microscopes, polarimeter, extraction apparati, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), High Profile Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC). At present Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology departments are working in these laboratories.
2. Quality Control and Quality testing for Extracts/ Bhasmas at different stages: For extraction in the production unit the most modern SCADA controlled extraction unit is being used. For properly maintaining quality control of the various extracts at different stages of extraction, the following standards are strictly followed:
1. Measurement of the Solid Content
2. Measurement of Ph value
3. Study of the comparative TLC and HPTLC tests
4. Chemical analysis
5. Study of the science of metal formation, etc.
3. Quality Control and Quality testing for final products: Various processes are followed for quality control and standardization of the final products like Choorna, Vati, Bhasm etc.
Quantity of ingredient
Spectrum of ingredient
X-ray diffraction of ingredient
TLC and HPTLC
2. Measurement of set Physical parameters
Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, either etc.
4. Microbiological Test
In this way, by giving a new form to the ayurvedic products, a new step has been initiated in the direction of quality control and standardization, by which ayurveda is clearly bound to make a mark on the world. This will not be an effort only for the benefit of India but for whole world and in the time to come it will help make the healing treatment available for everyone. As the ancient sages were well versed with the knowledge of ayurveda and there has been refinement of the knowledge from time to time by the learned in the field, in the same way Divya Ayurveda is trying to bring refinement to the knowledge of ayurveda. At Divya Ayurveda the formulations of rasrasayan vati, gugullu, choorna, avaleha, ghansatva, kwath, ghrita, taila, mandoor, lauh, parpati, pishti, aasav, arishta etc. are pure, of high quality and are prepared strictly according to the classical treatise. Divya Ayurveda puts in all the efforts to make the treatments pure and rich in quality.
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product