Dhathri Snana Choornam
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Dhathri Snana Choornam is an admixture of finely ground medicinal herbs traditionally used for skin and hair care. It is a purely herbal product, totally devoid of chemical content, and is a proven remedy for skin rashes and dandruff.Features:
- Provides cooling and soothing effect.
- Useful for certain skin diseases, allergies.
- Improves complexion of the skin.
- Has astringent and fragrant in properties.
- Useful in burning sensation and skin ailments.
- Best deodorants and also improves the skin complexion.
- Relieves the itching, burning and redness of the skin.
- In acne vulgaris, it is effective as soothing and cooling.
- Found to be anti-inflammatory, analgesic and having purifying and healing capacity for wounds.
- Possesses antibacterial properties.
- Normal Skin: Make a Paste with one small spoon Snana Choornam and water and apply instead of soap.
- Oily skin: Mix one spoon Snana Choornam with a few drops of lemon juice and a little water and use the paste like soap.
- Dry Skin: Mix one spoon Snana Choornam in a little fresh curd and make a paste and use like soap.
Note: To treat skin ailments like prickly heat, rashes and eczema, mix Snana Choornam in a little curd and leave the paste on for 10 minutes before washing off with water.
About Dhathri Ayurveda:
The magical powers of Ayurveda in healthcare and rejuvenation of body, mind and soul have been established across the world. The secrets that lay submerged in the ancient pamphlets and age-old therapeutic practices have been brought to light, for the benefit of mankind.
It all began nearly two centuries ago, when one of the forefathers of the Dhathri Group, Parameswara Vaidyar, laid the foundations for a long, illustrious tradition of medicines and healing in the small town of Kayamkulam. He was believed to be gifted with a spiritual power for healing any illness. The people accepted him as a Godsend curer and turned to him for all kinds of diseases. Over a period of time, this grew into a widely accepted tradition of healthcare and the knowledge was passed on from one generation to the next. Finally, in early nineties, it materialized as the Warrier'S Hospital and Panchakarma Centre at Kayamkulam.
Dhathri group offers a large bouquet of branded products and services aimed at health and well being of the individual. Today, as an Industry leader, its products and services are enjoyed by millions across the world. The products are prepared under stringent quality control. Authentic ingredients sourced from traditional herbal gardens and untouched mountainsides are only used. Dhathri'S products are GMP certified and renowned for their quality and effectiveness.
- Be the first to review this product