|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Chitrakadi Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of anorexia and indigestion. It improves digestion power. It is one of the widely used Ayurvedic tablet.
Chitrakadi Vati Benefits: It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anorexia, indigestion and 'ama' conditions.
It is used in preparatory procedure of Panchakarma, wherein patient's digestion power needs improvement.
Chitrakadi Gutika dosage: (500 mg tablet) - 1 - 2 tablets 1 - 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.Chitrakadi Gutika Side Effects:
- It might not be suitable for people with gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in cool dry place.
10 g fine powder of each of:
- Chitraka - Lead Wort (root) - Plumbago zeylanica
- Pippalimoola - Long pepper root - Piper longum
- Yava Kshara - Kshara of Barley - Hordeum vulgare
- Swarjika Kshara
- Sauvarchala Lavana - Sochal salt
- Saindhava Lavana - Rock salt
- Vida Lavana - Vida salt
- Samudra Lavana - Common salt,
- Audbhida Lavana
- Shunti - Ginger Rhizome - Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Long pepper fruit - Piper longum
- Hingu - Asa foetida
- Ajamoda - Ajowan (fruit) - Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Chavya - Java Long Pepper - Piper chaba
- Matulunga Swarasa - Lemon juice OR Dadima rasa - Pomegranate juice - Quantity Sufficient.
The fine powder of above ingredient is triturated with lemon juice or pomegranate juice and a paste is prepared. This is rolled into tablet form, dried and preserved.
- Be the first to review this product