|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8596||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 gm||Vegatarian|
Chinchadi lehyam is a famous ayurvedic medicine, prepared according to Kerala Ayurveda tradition. It is in herbal jam / paste form. It is also known as Chinchadi leham, Chinchadi leha etc. Chincha means tamarind, which is the main ingredient of this medicine.
Chinchadi lehyam uses: It is used in the treatment of excessive burning sensation, jaundice, anemia, chronic fever.
It relieves bad breath problem.
Chinchadi lehyam dose: 3 - 6 grams is administered after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with buttermilk or honey.
Chinchadi lehyam Side effects:
- It may cause stomach irritation in higher doses.
- It is not suited for diabetic patients.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mothers should seek medical advice before taking this medicine.
Chinchadi Lehyam Ingredients:
- Chincha - sweet tamarind - 48 g
- One year old jaggery - 240 g
- Mandura (Iron Bhasma) - 480 g
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos - 96 g
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes - 96 g
- Kankola - Piper cubeba - 24 g
- Trikatu - Pepper, long pepper and ginger - 24 g each
- Triphala - haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki - 24 g each
- Caraway and cumin seeds - 24 g each
- Cinnamon, cardamom, Patra (Cinnamomum tamala) - 24 g each
- Licorice - 24 g
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata - 24 g
- Nutmeg - 24 g
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product