Charak Imupsora Ointment
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Charak Imupsora Ointment
Cutaneous anti-proliferative and chemoprotective
- In severe symptoms during intermittent flare-ups
- To improve the cosmetic appearance of lesions on visible sites viz. scalp, elbow, forearm etc
Usage: For specific lesions on the skin, to be applied twice a day.
Benefits: It provides predictable anti-proliferative, anti inflammatory and antibacterial action.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
- Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
- Drink plenty of water and fruit juice.
- Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
- Psoriasis flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
- Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
Imupsora is a comprehensive therapy, systemic as well as topical, for the treatment of Psoriasis. Glycosides in Rubia cordifolia exhibit keratolytic activity, anthraquinones, and triterpenes help in immune modulation while other phytoconstituents act as antiseptic and antibacterial. Curcuminoids of Curcuma longa have anti-inflammatory and antipruritic properties. Picorrhiza kurroa exerts UV-potentizing action. Fumaric acid in Fumaria officinalis reduces epithelial proliferation. The antioxidants of Triphala and Hemidesmus indicus help in restoration of skin texture (smoothening of cracked, painful epidermis). Bitters of Tinospora cordifolia improve immune-competence while Ocimum sanctum has anxiolytic and euthymic ('mood normalizing') activity.
|Compositions: Each 5 gm contain (on w/v basis)|
|Name of Ingredient||Latin/ English Name||Qty|
|Extracts of the following :|
|Nimba||Melia azadirachta||500 mg|
|Haridra||Curcuma longa||210 mg|
|Manjishta||Rubia cordifolia||250 mg|
|Khadir||Acacia catechu||250 mg|
|Yashtimadhu||Glycyrrhiza glabra||175 mg|
|Gel of following|
|Kumari||Aloe barbadensis||35 mg|
|Oil of the following|
|Nimba tailam||Melia azadirachta||10 mg|
|Karanj tailam||Pongamia glabra||10 mg|
|Powders of the following|
|Shuddha Gandhak||------||25 mg|
|Yashad bhasma||------||25 mg|
|Manjishtha||Keratolytic, immune modulator, antiseptic, antibacterial|
|Triphala,Sariva||Restoration of skin texture|
|Tulsi||Anxiolytic and euthymic ('mood normalizing')|
|Parpata||Reduces epithelial proliferation|
|Haridra tailam||Anti-inflammatory, antipruritic|
Visionary brothers Mr D.N. Shroff and Dr. S.N. Shroff, in the year 1947, were amongst the pioneers of manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines in India. They drew inspiration from one of the most authoritative sources on the subject "The Charak Samhita" compiled by the sage Charaka Circa 1000 BC. Thus was born Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd, today one of the largest producers of high quality Ayurvedic products in India.
- Be the first to review this product