CARDAMOM Powder (Elettaria Cardamomum)
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
- Energetics: pungent, sweet/heating/pungent VK- P+ (in excess)
- Tissues: plasma, blood, marrow and nerve
- Systems: digestive, respiratory, circulatory, nervous
- Actions: stimulant, expectorant, carminative, stomachic, diaphoretic
- Indications: colds, cough, bronchitis, asthma, hoarse voice, loss of taste, poor absorption, indigestion
- Precautions: ulcers, high Pitta
- Preparation: infusion (do not boil), powder (100 to 500 mg), milk decoction
Cardamom is good for the nervous digestive upset of children or of high Vata and in this regard combines well with fennel. It helps stop vomiting, belching, or acid regurgitation.
Ever since the Genesis in 1977 NIDCO Herbal Heritage has been making a constant effort to provide the common man with high quality medicines and Herbal products. Our moto is to promote Ayurveda, one of the oldest forms of medicine to mankind, all over the world. We at NIDCO are sincerely doing our bit to provide our highly valued customers with the purest form of the nature at all times.
Ever since its inception NIDCO has been focusing on Quality, our highly experienced and dedicated team of technicians emphasise on maintaining high standards at the work place.
The manufacturing process begins with the careful selection of the Raw Herbs/Jadibooti, which are thoroughly analysed for its medical value content, before processing the same.
The processing of the raw herbs starts with cleaning, grinding (Cool Grinding Method) and then forwarding the same to different sections of the work place. The In Process material is tested extensively and regularly for its medicinal value content, before finalizing the same. Quality control is a nonstop, rigorous process followed at every moment of production.
- Be the first to review this product