|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4501||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Brihat Kasturibhairavam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Brihat Kasturi Bhairav Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of diabetes, urinary tract diseases, chronic fever etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Brihat Kasturi Bhairav Ras Uses: It is used in the treatment of diabetes, urinary tract disease, liver disease, diarrhoea, and all types of fever. It improves digestion and useful in malabsorption syndrome.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata and Kapha.
Brihat Kasturi Bhairav Ras dosage: 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food.
Brihat Kasturi Bhairava Rasa ingredients:
10 g fine powder of each of:
- Mrigamada - Musk
- Karpoora - Camphor - Cinnamomum camphora
- Tamra Bhasma - Bhasma (calx) of Copper
- Dhataki - Fire flame bush (flower) - Woodfordia fruticosa
- Atmagupta - Velvet Bean (seed) - Mucuna pruriens
- Swarna Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Gold
- Rajata Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Siver
- Mukta Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Pravala Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Loha Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Iron
- Patha - Cyclea peltata
- Vidanga - False black pepper (fruit) - Embelia ribes
- Musta - Nut grass (root) - Cyperus rotundus
- Shunti - Ginger (rhizome) - Zingiber officinalis
- Hrivera - Pavonia odorata
- Shuddha Haratala - Purified Orpiment (Arsenis tri sulphide)
- Abhraka Bhasma - Bhasma (calx) of Mica
- Juice extract of Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
- Juice extract of Arka - Calotropis procera - quantity sufficient.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product