|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8622||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200 ML||100% Natural|
Balaswagandhadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used in Ayurvedic treatment of fever, weakness of muscles, bones and joints etc. It is used for external application. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.Balaswagandhadi Tailam Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of headache, fever, emaciation, muscle wasting, lack of strength in joints, muscles and bones.
- It is used in all Vata diseases like arthritis, neuralgia, paralysis, etc.
- It strengthens muscle, improves quality of blood.
- This oil is also known as Ashwagandha bala lakshadi thailam
How to use Balaswagandhadi oil: It is used for external application, in Ayurvedic treatment like massage, dhara etc.Balaswagandhadi Kuzhampu (oil) Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this medicine on external application.
- It can be used to massage children and pregnant ladies.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
768 g of coarse powder of each of:
- Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Laksha - Laccifer lacca
- Water for decoction - 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- Mastu - Supernatent liquid of curds - 3.072 liters
- Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
- Chandana - Red Sandalwood - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Durva - Cynodon dactylon
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Choraka - Angelica glauca
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Usheera - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Jalada - Cyperus rotundus
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Agaru - Aquilaria agallocha
- Suradruma - Cedrus deodara
- Haridra - Turmeric Rhizome - Curcuma Longa
- Kumuda - Nymphaea stellata
- Kaunti - Vitex agnus-castus
- Shatahva - Anethum sowa
- Padmakesara - Nelumbium speciosum
- Special method - Laksha is
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product