Baidyanath Haridra Khand
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
The main ingredient of Haridra Khand is Turmeric which is processed with ghee and Jaggery. Turmeric is a known anitiallergic herb and can be effectively employed in allergic conditions of the respiratory tract and skin like urticaria. It is one of the best blood purifier herb so it can be used in all diseases which originate from blood.
- rejuvenates and revitalizes skin; delays the signs of aging like wrinkles in skin.
- helps in all skin diseases like urticaria, itching, rashes etc.
- is useful as healing agent in sinuses and wounds as it is a very good antiseptic.
- corrects the functioning of Liver especially in jaundice and hepatitis.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Ela (Elleteria cardemomum)
- Dalchini (Cinnemomum zeylanicum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribs)
- Nishotha(Operculina turpethum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Haritaki (Terminali chebula)
How to use: Take 3-5 gm of powder with warm milk or water twice daily.
One of India'S most respected Companies, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan (p) Ltd. (Kolkata), popularly known as Baidyanath, is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the Company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.
AYURVEDA is a 5000 year old Science of health care and herbal treatment. AYURVEDA, is highly effective in common and complicated ailments, assures long term relief and has no side effects. AYURVEDA is now backed by modern scientific research and technologies and provides its gentle healing touch to millions around the world.
- Be the first to review this product