|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|2673||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10 Pouches of 10g each||100% Natural|
Avipathi Choornam is a famous Ayurvedic herbal powder, used in treatment of Pitta imbalance disorders. This product is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Avipathi Choornam Uses: It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of all types of Pitta imbalance disorders such as gastritis, migraine, excessive burning sensation all over the body, increased thirst and digestion, exhaustion due to sun exposure, sun burn, dizziness etc. It is also useful in treatment of liver disorders such as jaundice.
Avipathy Choornam Dose: 1 - 3 grams once or twice a day, before or after food.
Avipathi Churnam ingredients:
10 grams of each of:
- Trikatu - pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Twak - Cinnamon - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Ambhoda - Musta - Nut grass (root) - Cyperus rotundus
- Krimighna - Vidanga - False black pepper - Embelia ribes
- Amalaki - Indian gooseberry fruit - Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Trivrit - Operculina turpethum
- Sugar - 100 grams
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following- Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product