|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4341||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml||100% Natural|
Asana Vilwadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of diseases related eyes, ear and headache. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.Asana Vilwadi Thailam Uses:
- It is used in treating hearing difficulties, tinnitus, earache.
- It is used to relieve eye pain and minor eye infection.
- It is also used to treat headache, dizziness etc.
- Asana - Pterocarpus marsupium
- Vilwa - Aegle marmelos
- Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Amruta - Tinospora cordifolia
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glycyrhiza glabra
- Nagara - Ginger - Zingiber officinalis
- Triphala - Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Emblica officinais
- Cow Milk
- Taila - Sesame oil or coconut oil
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product