|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|8678||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||50 Tablets|
Arogyavardhini in sanskrit means which increases the healthy state in the body. This tells how useful it is in maintaining health and curing diseases. It is an ancient ayurvedic formulation for removing the toxins from the liver. Arogyavardhini has been specially found useful in clearing the accumulated bile which is the leading cause of jaundice. The herb Katuki, which is a major ingredient of Arogyavardhini, acts as Emulsifying and cutting agent, which clears the bile deposition from our body. As katuki helps in natural cleansing, it is a useful medicine for constipation and it contains other herbs like Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki which are also digestive rejuvenators.
- Keeps all the diseases away from the body.
- Useful in all the diseases as it improves the working of all the systems of body
- helps in all skin diseases, obesity and indigestion.
- an effective herbal remedy for diseases like hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, Jaundice due to any reason, fatty liver (liver enlargement due to any reason), and acid - peptic disorders.
- is the formulation of choice in infective hepatitis both in acute and chronic stages.
- relieves Dropsy caused by nephritis and Hepatitis. It is useful in ascitis too. It increases the urinary output.
- Most of the Auto immune diseases are having their relation with inadequacy of Liver functions. This is the reason Arogyavardhini is useful in managing all auto immune diseases like psoriasis, autoimmune hepatitis, Coeliac disease, Crohns Disease, Endometriosis etc.
- Amalaki (Embelica officinalis)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Guggulu (Commifor mukul)
- Chitraka moola
- Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
Suggested Usage: 2 Tablets with warm water twice daily.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product